Our sincere thanks to our Lifetime Members—thank you for your dedication to the field and to FWGBD. We appreciate your commitment to the health and sustainability of the organization. As a Lifetime Member, you ensure that FWGBD will always be able to provide quality programming to enhance knowledge and increase awareness about the unique needs of women and girls with blood disorders.
Our Lifetime Members are:* Janice Bacon, MD, Obstetrics/Gynecology University of South Carolina FWGBD Board Member * Richard Burwick, MD, MPH, Obstetrics/Gynecology Cedars-Sinai Medical Center * Andra H. James, MD, MPH, Obstetrics/Gynecology Duke University FWGBD Co-Founder and President of FWGBD's Board of Directors
* Barbara A. Konkle, MD, Hematology Washington Center for Bleeding Disorders Hemostasis, Platelet Immunology, and Genomics Laboratory University of Washington FWGBD Co-Founder and member of FWGBD's Board of Directors * Roshni Kulkarni, MD, Hematology Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Michigan State University FWGBD Co-Founder and member of FWGBD's Board of Directors * Michael Recht, MD, PhD, MBA, Hematology CSO, ATHN Professor Pediatrics and Medicine The Hemophilia Center, OHSU FWGBD Board Member * Margo Rollins, MD, Hematology/Oncology, Transfusion Medicine Children's Healthcare of Atlanta / Emory University School of Medicine WGSCD LAN Member * Ravi Sarode, MD, Pathology/Clinical Laboratory Services
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
FWGBD Board Member
Considering joining as a Lifetime Member? You are able to apply for this membership if you:
- Graciously make a gift of $2500 or more
Benefits of the Lifetime Membership:
- Advance invitation to FWGBD’s Biennial Conference (the next conference is in September 2022)
- Resources for Continuing Education, including Webinars, symposia, and other educational programs
- Eligible to join one of FWGBD’s Women and Girls Learning Action Networks (LANs) and receive an invitation to attend the annual in-person LAN meeting**
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Access to Ask-the-Experts Video library
- Apply for FWGBD Research Fellowship Awards
- An FWGBD lapel pin, membership card, and more!
- Listing of his/her name as a Lifetime Member in our quarterly publication and/or on our Website
- One free registration to the FWGBD Biennial Conference (upon the first year of signing)
Questions? Contact Jennifer Longo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 642-2925.