International Resident, Fellow, Graduate & Medical Student Membership
Annual Dues – $0 (while actively enrolled)
You are eligible to apply for Resident, Fellow, Graduate, and Medical Student Membership if you reside outside the United States, Mexico, or Canada and:
- Are enrolled in an approved MD or DO residency or postgraduate fellowship training program
- Are a student who has a PhD and is in a post-doctoral position or training program
- Are a Registered Nurse enrolled full-time in a graduate nursing program
- Are a Pharmacy, Medical Training, or other Healthcare student enrolled in a full-time graduate program
- Are an undergraduate student currently enrolled in a program leading to an MD, DO or equivalent, or are currently enrolled in a PhD program
Benefits of this Membership:
- Advance invitation and discounted registration to FWGBD’s Biennial Conference (next conference to be held in 2024)
- Resources for Continuing Education, including Webinars, symposia, and other educational programs
- Eligible to join one of FWGBD’s Women and Girls Learning Action Networks (LANs) and receive an invitation to attend the annual in-person LAN meeting
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Access to Ask-the-Experts Video Library
- An FWGBD lapel pin, membership card, and digital membership logo
*Please note: membership fees are due on an annual rolling basis. Your membership will expire one calendar year after joining, or at the conclusion of your program, whichever comes first.
- Complete the form below.
- Once we receive your registration, we will follow up with instructions on how to provide your proof of enrollment (a letter from the Program Director/Chair certifying your status in the program, indicating the type of program, and specifying the expected completion date). Thank you for your support!
Questions? Contact Jennifer Longo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.642.2925.