Core Membership (North America)
Annual Dues – $75 US
You are eligible to apply for Core Membership if you reside in the United States, Canada, or Mexico, and are:
- A Physician who possesses the US degree of MD or DO, MD-PhD, MD-MS, MD-MSc, DDS, or a recognized international equivalent working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- A Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- A PhD level professional holding a doctorate degree in your specialty, and working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- A non-physician healthcare professional, including registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, genetic counselors, laboratory specialists, social workers, clinical research coordinators, and others
- A nonprofit professional (i.e. “Core Nonprofit Professional”) who serves in an executive or leadership role of a nonprofit organization, working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders (Note: certain benefits do not apply)
- Professionals with a PharmD degree should register for the Individual Industry Membership
Benefits of the Core Membership:
- Advance invitation and discounted registration to FWGBD’s Biennial Conference, FWGBD 2024 – September 13-15, 2024
- Resources for Continuing Education, including Webinars, symposia, and other educational programs
- Eligible to join one of FWGBD’s Women and Girls Learning Action Networks (LANs) and receive an invitation to attend the annual in-person LAN meeting
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Access to Ask-the-Experts Video Library
- Apply for FWGBD grants and training programs
- An FWGBD lapel pin, membership card, and more!
*Please note: membership fees are due on an annual rolling basis. Your membership will expire one calendar year after joining. You must reside in the United States, Canada, or Mexico in order to be eligible to register for the US Core Membership. If you reside outside North America, please apply for the Core International Membership.
Questions? Contact Jennifer Longo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 642-2925.
Please complete the form below to become a new member of or renew your membership to FWGBD. Thank you for your support!