COVID-19 Pandemic – A challenging era for hemostasis and thrombosis care
This virtual classroom will be hosted on June 1st, 2021 09:30 - 10:30 EST (13:30 - 14:30 UTC).
If you are unable to attend the live event, bookmark this link! An on-demand version will be available one hour after the webinar’s conclusion, and a post-produced version (with slide navigation) within 2 to 3 hours.
1. Provide optimal thrombosis care during the COVID-19 pandemic
2. Identify the effects of pandemic-related stress on physical, mental and emotional health
3. Discuss challenges and opportunities of hospital services during the pandemic
4. Focus on the diagnosis and treatment of venous thrombosis events during this period compared to equivalent data from previous years
5. Examine treatment options and changes for both new and existing anticoagulation therapy
6. Review all new cases of VTE diagnosed within a large teaching hospital: risk factors and association with COVID-19
7. Understand of the impact Covid-19 Pandemic to haemophilia healthcare delivery
8. Share the practical experience of managing haemophilia care during the Covid-19 pandemic