FWGBD would like to share some wonderful resource pages offered by our partner organizations regarding COVID-19.
HFA (Hemophilia Federation of America)
HFA has developed a detailed resource page with information and resources, including:
- Letters and statements from medical partners and industry
- Updates and product availability news
- Answers to frequently asked questions by the community
- Resources for patients on:
- Insurance coverage concerns
- Care or product concerns
- Mental wellness
- Emergency Assistance
- Upcoming Paper: Resources on Thromboembolism and Anticoagulant Therapy for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Resource Center
SCDAA (Sickle Cell Disease Association of America)
The Medical and Research Advisory Committee (MARAC) at SCDAA has also provided information to our sickle cell community.
National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF)
Every Friday, NHF's Dr. Leonard Valentino will post trusted information about the pandemic and information you can use to keep you and your family safe.
Additional information may also be found through these reputable organizations: