Annual Dues - $75 US
You are eligible to apply for Core Membership if you reside in the United States, Canada, or Mexico, and are:
- A Physician who possesses the US degree of MD or DO, MD-PhD, MD-MS, MD-MSc, DDS, or a recognized international equivalent working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- A Physician's Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- A PhD level professional holding a doctorate degree in your specialty, and working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- A non-physician healthcare professional, including registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, genetic counselors, laboratory specialists, social workers, clinical research coordinators, and others
- An executive or member of a nonprofit organization working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders (Note: certain benefits do not apply)
- Professionals with a PharmD degree should register for the Individual Industry Membership
Benefits of the Core Membership:
- Advance invitation to FWGBD’s Biennial Conference Registration (next conference to be held in 2024)
- Resources for Continuing Education, including Webinars, symposia, and other educational programs
- Eligible to join one of FWGBD’s Women and Girls Learning Action Networks (LANs) and receive an invitation to attend the annual in-person LAN meeting
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Access to Ask-the-Experts Video library
- Apply for FWGBD grants and training programs
- An FWGBD lapel pin, membership card, and more!
*Please note: membership fees are due on an annual rolling basis. Your membership will expire one calendar year after joining. You must live or work in the United States in order to be eligible to register for the US core membership registration. If you are an international member, please register here.
Questions? Contact Jennifer Longo at email@example.com or (845) 642-2925.