Core International Membership
Annual Dues - $100* International
You are eligible to apply for Core International Membership if you reside outside the United States, Mexico, or Canada, and:
- Are a Physician who possesses the US degree of MD or DO, MD-PhD, MD-MS, MD-MSc, DDS, or a recognized international equivalent working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders;
- Are a Nurse Practitioner (NP) professional working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders;
- Are a PhD level professional holding a doctorate degree in your specialty, and working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders; and
- Are a non-physician healthcare professional, including registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, genetic counselors, laboratory specialists, social workers, and others..
Benefits of the Core International Membership:
- Advance invitation and discounted registration to FWGBD’s Biennial Conference Registration for FWGBD 2022 (9/24-25/22) is now open! Register HERE
- Resources for Continuing Education, including Webinars, symposia, and other educational programs
- Eligible to join one of FWGBD’s Women and Girls Learning Action Networks (LANs) and receive an invitation to attend the annual in-person LAN meeting
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Access to Ask-the-Experts Video library
- An FWGBD lapel pin, membership card, and digital membership logo
*Please note: membership fees are due on an annual rolling basis. Your membership will expire one calendar year after joining. International membership is only valid for members living or working outside of the United States, Mexico, or Canada. International membership dues reflect the additional cost of an annual postage surcharge as well as foreign transaction fees. You may otherwise apply for Core Membership at www.fwgbd.org/coremembership.
- Complete the membership application form below.
- Submit payment at the time of your registration.
Thank you for your support!
Questions? Contact Jennifer Longo at email@example.com or at (845) 642-2925.