Our sincere thanks to our Lifetime Members—thank you for your dedication to the field and to FWGBD. We appreciate your commitment to the health and sustainability of the organization. As a Lifetime Member, you ensure that FWGBD will always be able to provide quality programming to enhance knowledge and increase awareness about the unique needs of women and girls with blood disorders.
Our Lifetime Members are:* Janice Bacon, MD, Obstetrics/Gynecology University of South Carolina FWGBD Board Member * Richard Burwick, MD, MPH, Obstetrics/Gynecology Cedars-Sinai Medical Center * Jennifer Domm, MD, Hematology Nashville, TN * Katherine Hassel, MD, Hematology University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus * Andra H. James, MD, MPH, Obstetrics/Gynecology Duke University FWGBD Co-Founder and President of FWGBD's Board of Directors * Barbara A. Konkle, MD, Hematology FWGBD Co-Founder and member of FWGBD's Board of Directors * Roshni Kulkarni, MD, Hematology FWGBD Co-Founder and member of FWGBD's Board of Directors * Ann-Marie Nazzaro, PhD FWGBD Executive Director Emeritus * Michael Recht, MD, PhD, MBA, Pediatric Hematology Yale School of Medicine Member of FWGBD Board of Directors * Margo Rollins, MD, Hematology/Oncology, Transfusion Medicine Children's Healthcare of Atlanta WGSCD LAN Member * Ravi Sarode, MD, Pathology/Clinical Laboratory Services UT Southwestern Medical Center Member of FWGBD Board of Directors
Considering joining as a Lifetime Member? You are able to apply for this membership if you:
- Graciously make a gift of $2500 or more
Benefits of the Lifetime Membership:
- Advance invitation to FWGBD’s Biennial Conference
- Resources for Continuing Education, including Webinars, symposia, and other educational programs
- Eligible to join one of FWGBD’s Women and Girls Learning Action Networks (LANs) and receive an invitation to attend the annual in-person LAN meeting**
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Access to Ask-the-Experts Video library
- Apply for FWGBD Research Fellowship Awards
- An FWGBD lapel pin, membership card, and digital membership logo
- Listing of his/her name as a Lifetime Member in our quarterly publication and/or on our Website
- One free registration to the FWGBD Biennial Conference (upon the first year of signing)
- Complete the membership application form below.
- Submit payment at the time of your application.
* If you choose to contribute more than the base price of $2500, the additional membership donation will be used for FWGBD programs, education, and grant offerings.
**Note: If you qualify as a corporate or industry member, you are not eligible to join the LANs.
Contact Jennifer Longo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.642.2925.
Thank you for your support!