The FWGBD 2022 Conference is your opportunity to excite, motivate, and market to hematologists, obstetricians, and gynecologists, and other healthcare professionals caring for women and girls with blood disorders. Multiple sponsorship and marketing opportunities are available for you to reach healthcare professionals on the front line of care for women and girls with blood disorders.
Commercial supporters at FWGBD 2022 can expect:
- A focused meeting environment, small enough to promote meaningful networking, yet large enough to attract an anticipated audience of 300 physicians, nurses, pharmacists, residents and fellows, and women’s healthcare professionals from the U.S. and Canada
- Educational sessions and networking events bring you face-to-face with your target audience
- Name and/or logo recognition in both electronic and print formats (as appropriate per ACCME guidelines)
Satellite Symposium opportunities allow participating companies to maximize their visibility and educational impact at the conference through either accredited or non-accredited events during scheduled times.
Exhibitors at FWGBD 2022 can expect:
- An Exhibit Hall designed to maximize visibility and foot traffic by incorporating posters, food and beverage service, and places to hold informal meetings
- Exhibitors from companies that support specific events during the conference are welcome to attend those events free of charge
- Meals and receptions in the exhibit hall (schedule coming soon!)
Please contact us at email@example.com to indicate your interest in exhibiting.
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan (coming soon!)
Please note: All sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and will be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.