* Reduce your registration rate by becoming a member of FWGBD. Click here for more information.
Registration information coming in early 2022!
FWGBD requires all in-person attendees to be vaccinated. Masks may be required by the conference venue.
By registering for this event, you agree to the below statements:
- You will adhere to all venue and CDC guidelines. You acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
- You further acknowledge that FWGBD cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with the Coronavirus/COVID-19 while attending the above-described conference. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others.
- You acknowledge that you must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while participating during the conference.
- You agree to wear a face mask if required by the venue, while not actively eating and/or drinking, speaking as a speaker, outdoors, or in a designated socially distanced area indoors.