Join FWGBD at its biennial educational conference for professionals dedicated to the care and support of women and girls with blood disorders. The FWGBD 2022 Conference will be held on September 24-25, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia.
Whether you are an established physician, medical student thinking about what’s next, or clinic nurse working with patients with blood disorders, FWGBD 2022 has something for you. Tap into a diverse network of active healthcare professionals who have a shared commitment to the unique needs of women and girls with blood disorders. Harness the collective knowledge and experience of your peers with a fresh perspective. Energize your team with new insights, ideas, and strategies drawn from multidisciplinary collaboration at FWGBD 2022.
Attendees will have ample opportunity to create meaningful connections—and to put the power of the network to work—through dedicated breaks, lunches, workshops and receptions. The conference environment is specially designed to balance the program with time to share, connect, and collaborate. Our goal is to increase awareness, enhance knowledge, foster the next generation of healthcare providers, and support collaboration across disciplines – and it all comes together at the FWGBD 2022 conference.
NEW: Travel Awards for North American FWGBD Graduate Student, Medical Student, Resident and Fellow Members
As part of our mission to build the next generation of researchers and providers for women and girls with blood disorders, FWGBD is pleased to be able to award up to twenty-five (25) Travel Awards in honor of Jeanette Doner Mann. Each Travel Award will provide $1,000 USD to individual recipients as a stipend for travel to attend the FWGBD biennial conference.
NOTE: FWGBD 2022 conference registration cost is NOT waived or covered by the Jeanette Doner Mann Travel award.
- Program Overview
- Registration Information
- Jenanette Doner Mann Travel Awards for North American FWGBD Graduate Student, Medical Student, Resident and Fellow Members
- Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Travel and Hotel Information
Attendees will be required to follow this policy to gain entry to the Conference. We are following CDC guidelines for vaccinations, boosters, testing, and isolation. Our policy will be updated if CDC guidelines change, so please check this page for updates before traveling to Conference.
The Foundation for Women & Girls with Blood Disorders (FWGBD) 2022 Conference requires all attendees to be vaccinated. You are required to upload proof of vaccination, or of your exemption from COVID-19 Vaccine mandates, at the time of registration. Masks may be required by the conference venue.
By registering for this event, you agree to the below statements:
- You will adhere to all venue and CDC guidelines. You acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
- You further acknowledge that FWGBD cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with the Coronavirus/COVID-19 while attending the above-described conference. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others.
- You acknowledge that you must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while participating during the conference.
- You agree to wear a face mask if required by the venue, while not actively eating and/or drinking, speaking as a speaker, outdoors, or in a designated socially distanced area indoors.
- If you have a COVID-19 Vaccine exception, we require you to obtain a Rapid Test within 72 hours of arrival in Arlington and show proof at registration. (Home tests are not permitted.)
Note: The Conference is designed for medical professionals. Due to space constraints, registration is limited to healthcare professionals who serve women and girls with blood disorders.