Thank you for your commitment to speak at FWGBD 2020! Below are resources, important deadlines, and answers to frequently asked questions to make your participation as smooth and fulfilling as possible. Please contact Kim Roque with any questions.
Virtual Conference Information
The conference will be held Thursday, September 24, and Friday, September 25, 2020, from 11:00 am - 4:30 pm ET.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Speaker Titles, Biographies and Photos (changes): Friday, July 31, 2020
- Speaker Industry Disclosure Form: Friday, August 14, 2020
- Speaker Powerpoints Due: Monday, August 24, 2020
- Virtual Conference: Thursday, September 24, and Friday, September 25, 2020, from 11:00 am - 4:30 pm Eastern Time
All materials other than the online industry disclosure form may be submitted to Kim Roque.
- Industry Disclosure Form
- Powerpoint Template (downloadable as a .PPT)
- Conference Agenda
- 10 Tips for a Successful Virtual Presentation, via Stanford GSB
According to our CME provider, faculty in educational sessions may no longer use branded slide decks. All conference speakers, moderators, and panelists use the approved FWGBD Powerpoint Template. Please use the slides within the template as needed. We have included a variety of slide templates for speakers to use as needed. For example, you are not required to use the first slide in the template deck as your opening or title slide. Please note, all speakers are required to complete a conflict of interest disclosure slide. If a speaker does not have any conflicts, please state, “no conflicts to disclose.”
We will be scheduling a time for you to meet with your co-presenters, as well as a brief time to walk through the IMS platform to ensure your comfort prior to your presentation. Should you have any questions regarding your presentation, please contact Kim Roque.