Uterine Hemostasis Colloquium II, Preceding the HTRS/NASTH 2019 Scientific Symposium
May 8 - May 9, 2019
Hilton Riverside New Orleans
Reserve your space early. Register HERE.
Andra H. James, MD, MPH, and Kenneth G. Mann, PhD
The meeting, a colloquium of leading faculty/researchers/clinicians, will review our current understanding of the science as well as the current evidence-based practice related to the diagnosis and clinical management of uterine hemostasis. It will review current knowledge and practice as applied to:
- The role of complement in uterine hemorrhage
- The role of inflammation in heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB)
- The use of Tranexamic Acid (TXA) in postpartum hemorrhage
- The management of heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB) in women on anticoagulants
- Transfusion management in postpartum hemorrhage
Additionally, it will take a case-based approach to discuss several bleeding and clotting related challenges within the context of pregnancy.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
* Breakfast will be provided
Gowthami Arepally, MD; Maureen Baldwin, MD; Ateefa Chaudhury, MD; Julia Coleman, MD; Chad Grotegut, MD, MHSc; Rebecca Kruse-Jarres, MD; Luis Pacheco, MD; Sarah O'Brien, MD; Robert Sidonio, Jr, MD