Annual Dues - $0 (while actively enrolled)
You are able to apply for Resident, Fellow, Medical and Graduate Student Membership if you reside in the United States, Mexico, or Canada, and:
- Are enrolled in an approved MD or DO residency or postgraduate fellowship training program
- Are a student who has a PhD and is in a post-doctoral position or training program
- Are a Registered Nurse enrolled full-time in a graduate nursing program
- Are a Pharmacy, Medical Training, or other Healthcare student enrolled in a full-time graduate program
- Are an undergraduate student currently enrolled in a program leading to an MD, DO or equivalent, or are currently enrolled in a PhD program
Benefits of this Membership:
- Advance invitation and discounted registration to FWGBD’s Biennial Conference
- Resources for Continuing Education, including Webinars, symposia, and other educational programs
- Eligible to join one of FWGBD’s Women and Girls Learning Action Networks (LANs) and receive an invitation to attend the annual in-person LAN meeting
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Access to Ask-the-Experts Video library
- Apply for FWGBD research fellowship awards and programs
- An FWGBD lapel pin, membership card, and digital membership logo
*Please note, membership is based on a calendar year. If you are making a payment before November, the payment will be applied to the remaining months of the current year.
- Complete the form below.
- Once we receive your registration, we will follow up with instructions on how to provide your proof of enrollment (a letter from the Program Director/Chair certifying your status in the program, indicating the type of program and specifying the expected completion date). Thank you for your support!
Questions? Contact Kim Roque at 703.966.7540 or at email@example.com.