Annual Dues - $75 US
You are eligible to apply for Core Membership if you reside in the United States, Canada, or Mexico, and:
- Are a Physician who possesses the US degree of MD or DO, MD-PhD, MD-MS, MD-MSc, DDS, or a recognized international equivalent working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- Are a Nurse Practitioner (NP) professional working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- Are a PhD level professional holding a doctorate degree in your specialty, and working actively in the care of women and girls with blood disorders
- Are a non-physician healthcare professional, including registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, genetic counselors, laboratory specialists, social workers, and others
Benefits of the Core Membership:
- Advance invitation and discounted registration to FWGBD’s Biennial Conference
- Resources for Continuing Education, including Webinars, symposia, and other educational programs
- Eligible to join one of FWGBD’s Women and Girls Learning Action Networks (LANs) and receive an invitation to attend the annual in-person LAN meeting
- Quarterly Member Newsletter
- Access to Ask-the-Experts Video library
- Apply for FWGBD grants and training programs
- An FWGBD lapel pin, membership card, and digital membership logo
*Please note, membership is based on a calendar year. If you are making a payment before November, the payment will be applied to the remaining months of the current year. You must live or work in the United States in order to be eligible to register for the US core membership registration. If you are an international member, please register here.
- Complete the membership application form below.
- Submit payment at the time of your registration.
Thank you for your support!
Questions? Contact Kim Roque at 703.966.7540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.